- Year Groups
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- MARK test page link
- Resources For Home Learning
- LMA Houses
- Godkin House
- Bailey House
- Dalton House
- Gregory House
- Our Work
- 2021 Work From Home and School
- 2021 Wildlife From Our Windows
- 19-20 Pictures We Have Taken
- 19-20 Art Gallery
- 19-20 Writing During Lockdown
- Online safety
- Task Force
- Nurture Group
- Forest Schools
- Clubs and Activities
- Extra-Curricular Activities
Welcome to Year 4!
Our teachers are Ms Abergel (Inverness) and Miss Riley (Lincoln). We are ably assisted by Mrs Garratt, Mrs Green and Mrs Shaw!
We use the Y4 ClassDojo pages to send reminders and keep in touch with families/carers.
Start and end times
Our start and end times in year 4 will remain the same as before Christmas.
These are: 8:25am to 2:55pm.
The children will continue to enter and leave school via the hall door.
Every class in school is now able to have 2 outdoor PE slots each week.
Both Lincoln and Inverness will now have PE on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
On these days, please send your child to school in their PE kit, please see information below on what this includes.
A reminder about uniform and PE Kit. We know that some of the children will have grown and without all the shops open there may be some challenges with providing correct full uniform at the moment. We understand this but can we please ask that you ensure your child’s uniform is as close to normal as possible. You may want to layer up under the jumpers on colder days as again, we will have the windows open for ventilation. We do have some spare clean, pre-loved uniform in school. If you could make use of this uniform, please contact Mrs Naylor.
Our uniform is:
Black or grey trousers, skirts or pinafores.
White or royal blue polo shirt or shirt.
Royal blue cardigan, jumper or fleece.
Hair tied up.
Black, navy or grey shorts or joggers weather dependent.
White plain t-shirt
Trainers that support your child’s feet for sport.
School jumper/cardigan or dark plain jumper.
No jewellery on PE days please.
Here is a brief overview of what we are learning this term:
Here is our useful information for our usual class learning:
- Homework is given out weekly, and is due on Fridays.
- Likewise, spellings are given out weekly and are tested on Fridays.
- We use Class Dojo to communicate with families and carers, so please make sure you are signed up.
- All children in Y4 must come to school in their PE uniform on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Pupils can change their reading books and library books as often as needed.
- We expect all families/carers to read at least five times a week at home with their child. and to record it in their reading record.
- Year 4 have ukulele lessons on Thursday afternoons.
- We practise times tables daily, and encourage children to practise at home too.
- Children have individualised logins for Times Tables Rock Stars and BugClub - just ask if you need the information!
- We like to be helpful, so please get in touch if we can help in any way!
Here are some useful websites: