- Academy Policies
- British Values
- Complaints Procedure
- Termly Plans (By Year Group)
- Religious Education
- Djanogly Learning Trust
- End of Key Stage Data
- Register of Interest
- Governor Attendance 2017-2018
- Ofsted and Performance Data
- PE and Sports Premium
- Sports Premium Funding
- Pupil Premium
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Statutory Information links
Consultation for Increasing Pupil Numbers
iPad YouTube safety
Snapchat Snap Map
This year some children will be using Lexia Reading Core5®, a fun computer-based program that has helped millions of students. The activities in Core5 support and build on our classroom curriculum and focus on developing reading skills in six areas: phonological awareness, phonics, structural analysis, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension.
Lexia Reading Core5 works by:
- Assessing a starting point that fits his or her needs and works using online activities throughout the week.
- Online activities include direct instruction and feedback as your child learns new skills.
- Progress and performance in the program is reported to teachers, to enable them to provide help when needed.
- Paper-and-pencil activities are also used for practice and may be done in school or taken home.
- Achievement certificates will be sent home to celebrate success and to show progress in the program.